Custom Embroidered Red Buffalo Plaid Soft Vest Style Dog Harness with Leash Option
Personalized Pet Gift Available in X-Small, Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
No Pull – Adjustable Puppy harness with Back Clip for Walking & Training
Finally the perfect personalized gift in the hottest fabric for boys and girls! This classical Custom Embroidered Buffalo Plaid Dog Harness with leash option makes a superb pet lover gift that comes in sizes Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and X-Large, accommodating dogs typically up to 60 lbs. Order one for your furry friend with or without a name. Take the family’s Holiday Pet Photography with your dog dressed in the latest Buffalo Plaid fashion! It makes a great pet lover gift for stylish dog owners! This soft harness is more comfortable to wear than a dog collar and is safer for the pet. You can personalize it just the way you like by choosing your thread color and favorite font and you can even add a custom matching plaid leash for a complete set!
NOBODY CAN FULLY UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF LOVE UNLESS HE’S OWNED A DOG. A dog can show you more honest affection with a flick of his tail than a man can gather through a lifetime of handshakes. Dog harnesses have several benefits over traditional collars and many owners who have made the change have not looked back! For dogs that pull, a harness spreads the load around the body and reduces strain on the neck and back, this is especially beneficial for small breeds and puppies. In some cases, collars can also restrict a dog’s breathing, you may have heard this when walking if your dog pulls very hard.
Durable Construction and Materials
The SASSY DOG FASHIONS personalized harness is the perfect flare for your dog. Made of durable and long-lasting cotton and polyester fabric covering a substantial layer of padding so it’s extra comfortable. Adjustable chest strap is perfect for growing puppies and kittens. Simply slide the neck opening over the head, adjust chest strap in order to find the perfect fit and buckle. With a soft harness, the leash doesn’t tangle under the front legs as often as with dog collars or front-clip harnesses.
XXS, X-Small Puppies and Toy Dogs
Extra Small size is suitable for small size toy puppies 4-5.5 pounds. Size Small is suitable for toy dogs such as yorkies, Maltese and chihuahua adults and also cats. Medium size is suitable for poodles, large yorkies, small spaniels, Papillon, shih tzu, bichons, etc. Labradoodles, beagles and golden doodles will vary in what size they can wear. Large and X-Large can be worn by Labradors, Spaniels, Boxers, Terriers, Huskies and more. Mixed breeds could also vary in their sizing.
Easy Pet Name Monogram Instructions:
- Enter the pet’s name into the box. Then choose the font name and thread color from the button choices. For this model, the most popular font is Oliver (shown in main photo) with white thread.
- Shorter embroidered names are recommended and will appear larger. Larger names are reduced in size for fitting smaller harnesses.
- Dogs and cats come in all sizes and shapes: Be sure to measure your pet’s neck and chest and then select your size from the Size Chart shown in the photo gallery or in the Size Chart tab below.
- Make sure your cat and dog measurements fit within the dimensions with space to spare in the chest and neck. Make sure neck measurement of your dog doesn’t exceed measurement on the size chart.
- The neck opening slides over the pet’s head so measure the head to be sure neck opening can slide over it, ensuring a good fit.
- Adjustable chest strap and quick-release buckle and a comfortable padded neck opening
- Matching optional leash has 5 foot of generous length for walking and controlling your animal.
- Made of durable tartan fabric covering soft mesh and padding so it’s extra comfortable
- Vivid Colors: red and black plaid. Also called Lumberjack style.
- 100% Cotton and Polyester
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle. Air dry.
- D ring on back for leash attachment
- Adjustable chest is perfect for growing puppies and cats or an adult takes an extra pound or two in winter.
- The vest style harness is designed for no pulling. For dogs that pull, a harness minimizes the stress on the neck and trachea and is a safer option.
- The leash doesn’t tangle under the front legs as often as with dog collars or front-clip harnesses.
- More decorative options are available with our soft mesh harnesses than with pet collars.