Red and Black Buffalo Plaid Warm Fleece Dog Coat for Winter
How to Order:
Sizing: Locate your size in the size chart by your dog’s chest measurement. Next, see if the neck and back length convenes you. You must include your dog’s neck, chest and back length in the ntoes to seller or message them to me by email or give by phone. Submit exact measurements only.
Do you need A Pattern Alteration?
After viewing the size chart, you feel that the coat won’t fit your dog snug in certain areas consider adding the Pattern Alteration along with your size (chosen by your girth) to your shopping cart; I will make the changes to the pattern for a glove fit and you will love how it fits your dog. Remember to include your ACCURATE, EXACT three (3) measurements in the notebox at checkout, along with age and breed. This is for long backs, short backs, skinny or big neck or skinny or wide chest dog. Labradoodles, Fox Terriers, certain Yorkies and other hard-to-fit dogs will be warmer and will benefit from this extra work done. The link to add the extra work is below.
Do you need a Leash Attachment or Harness Hole?
You may add any of these options from the link below to the shopping cart and I will add the feature to the coat.
- Outer coat fabric made of premium quality PLUSH Winter Warm polyester velour-like fleece fabric. It’s amazingly soft almost like velour. The fabric is thick and very good quality so it does have some substance to it. It is not a flimsy mass produced type of coat.
- Lined in a solid premium, an anti-pill fleece for warmth and softness.
- The Collar is accented with fun oversized red buttons.
- The Coat is reversible too and you can flip it around to wear it on the solid fleece side. Even the collar is reversible.
- Made in America for sassy dogs who want to be spoiled and well presented. Machine washable.
- Made to order. Available in sizes Micro through XL and custom orders. Standard pattern or custom made to your specifications.
- You may request a leash attachment or any alteration in the blue options link.