Keeping a pet at home is equivalent to having a small baby. You have to look after their food, their exercise, their health and their toys too. You cannot be present all the time to give company to your canine friend hence, following is a list of toys you can get for your pet, so that you can have some time to yourself too.
1. Dog Squeaky Toy
There is a squeak to help entice your dog to play. There is little filling in this toy making the mess minimal. An extra layer of material is added to help increase the durability of the toy. You can use this toy for a game of fetch or as a comfort toy.
2. Flavored Wishbone Chew Toy
The flavored chew toy comes in different flavors. So dogs love the taste of it. The curve of the wishbone makes it easy for dogs to grab and bite. This is a chew toy and is not meant to be eaten. The product should be replaced if it begins to wear down including deep teeth marks, cracks or any other sign of it breaking apart.
3. Cotton Blend 3-Knot Rope Tug
This 3-knot rope tug is made for durability and safety, perfect for long games of tug-of-war. It is also particularly well-suited to the demands of heavy chewers and teething puppies.
4. Tennis Balls Tennis Balls made from all non-toxic materials are another toy that encourage exercise and playtime. Made of durable material these balls float and are easy to find in the snow making playtime anytime.
5. The Dog CasinoIt’s really fun to watch them solve the little mystery of each game, and to figure out how to help them get it. It will be the “magic of learning”, he will enjoy.
6. Rubber Dog Chew Toy provides a great jaw workout for chewers and a chase toy as it bounces all over the place. Good for dogs recovering from surgery and that have restricted mobility.
7. Rubber BallIt has extreme bounce and is puncture resistant, so you don’t have to worry about your dog sinking his teeth into this one. There is a hold drilled through the center to help its durability.
8. Rubber Flyer Frisbee Dog Toy This flying dog toy, made of all-natural rubber, durable and flexible is gentle on dog’s mouth and is fun, making his fetch game more enjoyable.
9. The Bob-A-Lot This genius little Bob-a-Lot is weighted on the bottom, so it wobbles all around like those inflatable “bop bags”. If you feed your dog kibble, you can put his entire meal in this thing. It makes mealtime last ten times as long, which is a good thing for reasons both behavioral and healthful.
10. Indestructible Boneis proven to help keep dog’s teeth clean. A combination of vigorous teeth cleaning and gum massage come together to help keep your dog’s mouth healthy while keeping them entertained at the same time.
11. Knots Bears Durable Dog Toys has an internal knotted rope to satisfy your dog’s instinct. The toy is soft and durable to last longer and keep you pup’s interest.
12. Outward Hound Hide-A-Squirrel Dog Toys dogs go crazy on walks when they see a squirrel. This toy includes three squeaky squirrels and a plush tree trunk, making your dog play hide and seek with his new squirrel friends.
13. Dental Dinosaurs coming in various shapes, these chew toys are naturally flavor-enhanced to encourage chewing, and small nubs make great dental cleaners as the clean teeth and massage your dog’s gums, giving him better breath and healthy chewing activity.
Being the pet owner, you are in a position to decide which dog toy will be more rewarding for your pet depending upon his likes, dislikes and destructive tendencies. If you keep your dog’s preferences in mind, you won’t go wrong with any of these dog toy option.
Comment : 0