Do you own a pet? Then you’ll relate to everything we’re going to talk about.
There are so many things about dogs that only a pup parent can relate & understand, some of them are “oh-so-adorable” & some of them are disgusting but those won’t matter to you at all.
Read out to learn about 5 things – every pet owner can relate to.
1. You’ll address them with a new nickname everyday
As a pet owner you put a lot of effort & time to choose your pet name. For example, we prepared an excel sheet before choosing a name for our pets & models, Bella & Reve. But their nicknames are however a total breakdown of the English language. Those are often made in such a way that it would sound weird but lovable like mossey moo moo.
Here are Sassy Dog Fashions’ favorite names for Dogs:
2. Their hair is everywhere but you’re least concerned
After years of being a pet parent, you’re now aware that every corner, every cloth in the closets of your house is covered with dog hair…no, don’t even deny that, we know. You’ll find yourself cleaning those hair follicles often.
Our advice on cleaning dog hair:
- Buy light color clothes
- Have a lint roller in your house
- Use a damp sponge or rubber gloves to clean furniture
- Use a window squeegee for carpet cleaning
- Use a roll of tape for loose pet hair
3. You skip your plans because they fall asleep
Tell us how many times did you cancel your parties, dates & what not just because your pet fell asleep in your arms and he is so adorable to be disturbed. Also, it can be the perfect excuse if you don’t want to attend the party & it will be considered as a valid one so no worries.
4. You celebrate every milestone
You’ll celebrate even the smallest milestone which is related to them, whether it is bringing him home for the first time or the first time you took them out for dinner.
We have made a list of 8 milestones to celebrate with your pet.
- The first time you bring them home
- Completion of core vaccinations
- The first time he recognized his name
- When he finished his training
- When your dog started socializing
- Your first trip with your Pet
- First successful leash walk
- Celebrating birthday (So obvious)
5. You’ll not need an alarm clock
You’ll no longer need an alarm clock to wake up. Your dog will wake you up every morning at the same time. Tell us would you like to wake up to the annoying alarm tone or your dog’s woof woof? Seeing your pet’s face first thing in the morning would be a great way to start your day, isn’t it?
Can you relate to any one from the above? Or all of the above? Do you know any other relatable things that you can relate as a pet owner? Do let us know in the comment section below.
Comment : 0